Our ministry serves parishioners and visitors before, during and following
· welcome people, opening interior church doors as they arrive, answer any questions, and help those with special needs or parents with small children find a seat.
· invite people prior to Mass to serve as gift bearers (when not previously assigned)
· direct the Offertory Collection and secure the collection basket immediately after Mass
· help coordinate the movement of the congregation during the Communion procession.
· distribute bulletins, seasonal booklets, etc. at vestibule doors and west side door.
· ensure that following Mass the church is prepared to receive those who will attend the next Mass by tidying up the pews and missalettes, closing most doors
Ushers serve at one Mass Team (5:30pm Saturday, Sunday 7:30, 9:00, 11:00 or 5:30pm) and at sepcial liturgical celebrations.
If other family members are serving in a liturgical or catechetical ministry on the weekend their service schedules can be ‘linked’ for the same or compatible times
Each Mass Team has a Captain to lead their ushers.
5:30 pm Saturday Jamee Harasick
7:30 am Sunday Bob Ryan
9:00 am Sunday Paul Locker
11:00 am Sunday Mike Leininger
5:30 pm Sunday Diane Cwik
For more information on this ministry, please contact Jamee Harasick (818 371-7037) or email@example.com